Sunday, June 8, 2008

Monday fun

ETA: I forgot to add that you have until Wednesday night at midnight EST to get your answers in.

Hi everyone, Paula here! Anyone up for a game? 

I was looking at my calendar and realized that this coming Sunday is Father's day. So, I thought it would be fun to have a Father's day type of game. Well, I went looking on the net for some photos of famous dads with their famous kids and decided to make a layout for you all.

Here's what you do: 
1. Take a look at the layout below. (you can click on it to make it bigger)
2. Identify all 14 dads and their kids.
3. Send an email with your answers to me at scrappinmama@mac.com
4. You have until midnight on Wednesday June 11 to get your answers in.



The person with the most correct answers will win their choice of any SaraAmarie product. In the event that there is more than one person with the correct answers, I'll put all the names in a hat and draw a name at random for the prize.

Sound easy enough? Well, to make it a little easier, I have put hints for each father and child on the bottom of the layout. So, if you get stumped, see if the hint helps jog your memory.

I also want to mention that the layout was made using SaraAmarie's Basically Embellished paper pack and her Like a zebra alpha pack - both new products in her store at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Just in case you can't read the hints, here they are:
1. The west wing president loves two and a half men
2. Achey breaky Hannah
3. Crocodile love
4. Arwen rocks with Aerosmith
5. Spartacus roams the streets of San Francisco
6. Mr. Pinky plays dodgeball
7. The castaway meets King Kong
8. Richie Cunningham saves the lady in the water
9. Lara Croft's impossible mission
10. The ballerina girl leads a simple life
11. It isn't a time to kill for these guys
12. Captain con Trapp meets the Fisher king.
13. Life's royal for these princes
14. The fabulous Baker boys go on an airplane

Have fun!!

4 comments:

SaraAmarie said...

Great idea for a game, Paula! Thanks a bunch! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh How fun!!! Just sent you my answers :)
Have a great night :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I sent ya my answers as well.

Rose (Craftymoom) said...

What a great game... Thanks.... I send my answers....