Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Customer Spotlight

For our next customer spotlight I bring you Shannon (rainydays)! She's an SSD regular and her gallery is filled with her beautiful daughter. We asked Shannon a few questions to get to know her better:


1) Tell everyone a little bit about yourself:

I am 28 y/o, a mommy to one beautiful little girl! And married to husband for 3 years now we were high school sweethearts and have been together for 10 years now! I am currently working at the Credit Union here in Rosetown, Saskatchewan! Yes, I am a Canadian girl! lol!


2) How long have you been scrapping? How did you start?

I paper scrapped for 8 years ( my mom got me hooked!) before getting into digi scrapping just this year and am totally addicted!

3) What program do you use and how did you learn to use it?

I am self taught on Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0....it took me a while and I am still learning new things with it every day!

4) What is your favorite Sara Amarie product?

Her alphas are to die for!!! Seriously I have so many of them!

5) Where do you get the inspiration for your LOs?

My daughter for sure! When I started paper scrapping I did album after album of my husband and our cats! (*giggle*) When I started digi scrapping I had thousands and thousands of pictures to scrap and I am so inspired but my little miracle! I pull inspiration from day to day things as well, certain color combos from outfits or advertising...its everywhere!

6) Other hobbies outside of scrapbooking?

I love to read, Nora Roberts is one of my all time favorites! And I took a belly dancing class, yes me! LOL this past winter and I loved it!





Check out more from Shannon here and leave her some love!

No comments: