Monday, December 1, 2008

Random Christmas Countdown! (day1)

Hello! It has been a long time since this blog has seen any action! Seems life is always changing and bringing in new distractions! :)

I have always loved advent calendars! I remember as a child, my mom would get the ones that you would have to open the little cardboard door and you would find a little chocolate inside. My sister and I loved those! As a fun way to count down the days to Christmas this year and in the spirit of giving, I have decided to give away a piece to a fun whimsical kit. Each day will be a new piece so come back and visit often! The pieces will only be left up a few days each. The full kit will be put up for sale mid-December if you don't want to mess with coming back each day! ;)

Here is day one:


Link expired. :)

9 comments:

Claudi said...

wohooo how cool! love the papers and thanks sooo much

Dawn said...

I love it! thank you so much!

Holly said...

Thanks Sara!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 02 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Sylvia said...

Love it!!! Thanks so much!!!

Kim said...

What a fun idea! Thanks so much!

Shelley said...

Thank you.

Megan said...

Thank you VERY MUCH!!!

Sara x said...

thank you so much